Join us for an exciting 2.5-day Intra and Entrepreneurship training experience! The Thurgood Marshall College Fund’s (TMCF) Innovation and Entrepreneurship (I&E) Division has teamed up with Stanley Black & Decker, McCormick, Lowe’s and Steelcase to develop the 2021 Stanley Black & Decker Innovation Challenge. We’re looking for the greatest young minds, who think critically, creatively, and are passionate about solving problems. TMCF will select 30 HBCU students who will be tasked with solving case studies presented by our program partners.
Students from Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) who are innovative and entrepreneurial-minded are highly encouraged to apply to this unique and exciting program!
Program Dates: October 28-30, 2021
How to Apply: https://tm-cf.org/sbd-innov21
Application closes on August 22, 2022 at 11:59 pm EDT
• Enrolled full-time in an accredited HBCU or PBI
• Must be classified as a second-semester freshman, sophomore, or junior for the upcoming 2021-2022 academic year (must not graduate before the summer of 2022 or after the fall of 2024)
• Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
• Must be in good academic standing with no disciplinary infractions
• Willing to grow and learn in a collaborative environment
• Demonstrates the ability to work well on a team
Focus Majors: Computer Science, Software Engineering, Analytics, Business, Accounting and Finance, Marketing, Merchandising, Supply Chain, Retail, Mathematics, and Data Science